1/1 Photo of Asparagus Pizza
Perfect for an easy, spring lunch, this uncomplicated pizza just says "Spring!" From the May 2010 issue of Canadian Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shape dough into a ball by pulling sides down and folding into bottom at centre; cover with tea towel and let rest for 20 minutes.
- 2In a large bowl, mix asparagus, half of the oil, the salt & pepper; set aside.
- 3On a lightly floure surface, shape dough by pressing with fingertips and pulling edges to stretch into 16"x12" rectangle. Place on cornmeal dusted baking sheet.
- 4Stir remaining oil with garlic spread over dough. Top with asparagus, and cheeses.
- 5Bake at 425F until crust is golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.0
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.8 mg
- Sodium 481.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: