Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Perfect for an easy, spring lunch, this uncomplicated pizza just says "Spring!" From the May 2010 issue of Canadian Living.
- Shape dough into a ball by pulling sides down and folding into bottom at centre; cover with tea towel and let rest for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix asparagus, half of the oil, the salt & pepper; set aside.
- On a lightly floure surface, shape dough by pressing with fingertips and pulling edges to stretch into 16"x12" rectangle. Place on cornmeal dusted baking sheet.
- Stir remaining oil with garlic spread over dough. Top with asparagus, and cheeses.
- Bake at 425F until crust is golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
This is really a good recipe to recommend. Easy and tasty!
I used 5 garlic cloves (we like garlic very much) and a fontina with paprika flavour.