Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another yummy pasta dish!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive (black or green)
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 2 cups asparagus, steamed and cut on diagonal
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable stock
- 1⁄2 cup marsala wine
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 16 ounces pasta (fusilli)
- In a large skillet, over high heat, sauté the mushrooms, green onions, and garlic in the olive oil until tender.
- Add the olives and tomatoes. Heat thoroughly.
- Add cooked asparagus and dry spices, stirring constantly.
- Add Marsala wine and bring up to a boil.
- Add vegetable stock.
- Mix corstarch with water and wisk until smooth.
- Add cornstarch slurry to sauce and mix over high heat to thicken.
- Pour over cooked pasta.