Asparagus Angel Hair Pasta
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add angle hair pasta, cook for 5- 6 minutes until al dente;drain and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil to prevent stickiness.
- Heat the remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Add asparagus and tomatoes, stirring to coat.
- Pour in broth and continue cooking uncovered 10 minutes or until the asparagus is tender but still bright green.
- Place the pasta in a large bowl, and toss with the asparagus and tomato mixture, Season with dill and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, mix the avocados, lime/lemon juice, and garlic powder together until blended Serve pasta with a dollop of the avocado mixture and top with shredded cheese.