Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a family favorite that I made up myself about two years ago. You can throw it together and feed the troops in no time at all.
- 2 kg chicken thigh fillets
- 1 (500 g) canrosella tomato soup
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 3 cups sliced green beans
- 1 large sliced onion
- Place all ingredients into a large baking dish and mix well.
- Cover dish with foil and cook for approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hours, depending on the thickness and size of the chicken fillets.
- Serve with rice or mashed potato.
I really liked this, I might leave uncovered for the end of cooking next time to reduce liquid a bit. Very easy and quite tasty - I only made a half recipe using 600g chicken, 1/2 can campbells tomato soup, 300g can kidney beans, 1/2 onion and 1.5 cups green beans, but it mode a good 4 serves for my family.
this was very good! i added agarlic as i usally do-but it is an easy tasty dish for a quick dinner-i also do not eat dark meat so i sued boneless skinless chicken breasts. thanks for the recipe!