Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Serve with rolls for a great meal! Adapted from a recipe found on the interent.
Top Review by teresas
Easy to prepare and looks great plated. Has a nice flavor. It's a great dish to prepare on a work night. Also low in calories. This is a keeper. I did not use peanuts but next time I will sprinkle on some toasted sesame seeds. Thanks, Lvs2Cook for posting.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- seasoned pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple slices
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- mixed greens (lettuce, red onion, grated carrots, red pepper and broccoli)
- peanuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly sprinkle chicken breasts with seasoned pepper. Grill, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and slice chicken into strips.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons juice from pineapple. In a covered jar, combine vegetable oil, soy sance, pineapple juice, vinegar, honey aud ginger. Shake well.
- Brush pineapple slices with dressing: grill 2 to 3 minutes.
- Arrange chicken and pineapple over lettuce and vegetables. Sprinkle with peanuts, if desired. Top with salad dressing.