1/1 Photo of Asian-Style Grilled Chicken Salad
Serve with rolls for a great meal! Adapted from a recipe found on the interent.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- seasoned pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple slices
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- mixed greens (lettuce, red onion, grated carrots, red pepper and broccoli)
- peanuts (optional)
- 1Lightly sprinkle chicken breasts with seasoned pepper. Grill, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and slice chicken into strips.
- 2Reserve 2 tablespoons juice from pineapple. In a covered jar, combine vegetable oil, soy sance, pineapple juice, vinegar, honey aud ginger. Shake well.
- 3Brush pineapple slices with dressing: grill 2 to 3 minutes.
- 4Arrange chicken and pineapple over lettuce and vegetables. Sprinkle with peanuts, if desired. Top with salad dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian-Style Grilled Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.7
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 577.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 27.5 g