Serve with rolls for a great meal! Adapted from a recipe found on the interent.
Make and share this Asian-Style Grilled Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- seasoned pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple slices
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- mixed greens (lettuce, red onion, grated carrots, red pepper and broccoli)
- peanuts (optional)
- Lightly sprinkle chicken breasts with seasoned pepper. Grill, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and slice chicken into strips.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons juice from pineapple. In a covered jar, combine vegetable oil, soy sance, pineapple juice, vinegar, honey aud ginger. Shake well.
- Brush pineapple slices with dressing: grill 2 to 3 minutes.
- Arrange chicken and pineapple over lettuce and vegetables. Sprinkle with peanuts, if desired. Top with salad dressing.