Recipe by Chef Nado
Want to try something different than the usual traditional cole slaw. This one is fresh tasting and has a bit of kick! And it's so easy to make!
- 1 cup of grated carrot
- 2 cups of grated green cabbage
- 1 cup of grated purple cabbage
- 1 tablespoon spicy sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 a lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Step 1: Shred all your vegetables. Very easily done with using a food processor with the schredding disk.
- Step 2: Put shredded vegetables in the fridge into a sieve for an hour just to let the water drain out.
- Step 3: Ready to season it with your vinaigrette.
- For garnish, use cilantro and browned sesame seeds.
- I sometimes make this salad using only carrots and it's just as good, but if you want to omit the spicy sesame oil, you might want to reduce your honey as salad will turn out too sweet.