a very light refreshing asian salad by Guy Fieri. The fried wonton skins add a great crunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons mirin or 4 tablespoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 cup julienned carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced bok choy
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup julienned snap peas
- 1/2 cup julienned green onion
- 15 wonton skins, fried
- 1/4 cup peanuts (to garnish)
- 1In a small saucepan add 2 tablespoons olive oil, ginger and garlic, lightly saute until lightly brown.
- 2Add brown sugar, soy sauce, and mirin.
- 3Saute for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- 4When cool whisk in olive oil, sesame oil and rice wine vinegar.
- 5Mix all vegetables in a bowl and toss with dressing.
- 6Garnish with crushed wontons and peanuts.
Browse Our Top Bok Choys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Slaw - Guy Fieri
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.8
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 1558.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar