This is a savory slaw I got from Woman's Day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapeno peppers (2 t) or 1 serrano pepper, seeded and minced (2 t)
- 1 gala apples, halved, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 golden delicious apple, halved, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 granny smith apple, halved, cored and thinly sliced
- 8 cups napa cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, cut in thin strips
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup cilantro
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 (3 ounce) container radish sprouts
- 1In large bowl, whisk vinegar, oil, honey, salt and chile pepper until blended.
- 2Add apple slices and toss to coat.
- 3Add remaining ingredients, except radish sprouts, and toss to coat (slaw can be made up to 4 hours ahead and refrigerated).
- 4Just before serving, scatter radish sprouts over the slaw.
- 5Gently toss.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Sesame Apple Napa Cole Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 155.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar