Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great way to spruce up spring's green veggies! You can make the dressing hotter or more acidic to suit your taste preferences.
- 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon wasabi mustard
- 3 drops maggi seasoning (available in spice section)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil (or canola)
- 2 cups Baby Spinach, washed and dried
- 2 cups broccoli, slaw
- 1⁄2 cup water chestnut, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, toasted (then chopped, sliced or slivered)
- Combine vinegar and wasabi mustard and stir until wasabi dissolves.
- Add Maggi seasoning and seasme oil and whisk until smooth.
- Add conola or vegetable oil and whisk until emulsified.
- Adjust flavors, adding more wasabi for ahotter sauce, more vinegar for an acidic sauce.
- Toss spinach, broccoli slaw, water chestnuts, bell pepper and green onions with enough dressing to lightly coat.
- Divide evenly on four salad plates and garnish with almonds.