Great way to spruce up spring's green veggies! You can make the dressing hotter or more acidic to suit your taste preferences.
My Private Note
Side Sa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon wasabi mustard
- 3 drops maggi seasoning (available in spice section)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil (or canola)
- 2 cups Baby Spinach, washed and dried
- 2 cups broccoli, slaw
- 1/2 cup water chestnut, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup almonds, toasted (then chopped, sliced or slivered)
- 1Combine vinegar and wasabi mustard and stir until wasabi dissolves.
- 2Add Maggi seasoning and seasme oil and whisk until smooth.
- 3Add conola or vegetable oil and whisk until emulsified.
- 4Adjust flavors, adding more wasabi for ahotter sauce, more vinegar for an acidic sauce.
- 5Toss spinach, broccoli slaw, water chestnuts, bell pepper and green onions with enough dressing to lightly coat.
- 6Divide evenly on four salad plates and garnish with almonds.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Salad With Wasabi-Mustard Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.9
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar