Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is Everyone's Favorite once you've tried it once [must be the sugar?]
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, shredded
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 ounces balsamic vinegar
- 4 ounces olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or more to taste)
- Crush garlic.
- Add vinegar and oil.
- Add sugar and seasoned salt.
- Shake or stir vigorously.
- Pour sparingly over lettuce cut into shredded lengths [this wilts with the dressing].
- Serve with ANY Asian main dish - or any dish.