Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the website Drink it! This is supposed to be a copycat of P.F. Chang's. I multiplied this recipe by 16 and made it in a large plastic pitcher. I brought it to a party and just added the club soda to each glass when we got there. It was very well received!
- 1 tablespoon superfine sugar
- 3 lime segments (3 Sections only)
- 5 leaves mint
- 1 ounce sour apple liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Bacardi Limon
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- club soda
- Muddle (mash) the lime, sugar and mint leaves together.
- Add the Sour Apple Pucker, Limon Rum, & Pineapple Juice and shake with ice.
- Pour into a tall glass (highball or collins) top off with the club soda. Enjoy.
This is a great monitor recipe. I use Diet Sprite instead of club soda. Delish!
I watched them make this at PF Changs before. To match their recipe, do not add sugar and substitute lemon-lime soda for club soda. I like to use Hansen's Natural or Whole Foods 365 brand soda, as they are made without corn syrup, but you can use Sierra Mist or Sprite.
This was a great mojito but it was too sweet. Another time I'll use less sugar. Cause I had to add more club soda. Thanks Cookiedog. Made for Beverage tag.