Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the Nourishing Gourmet, this has a good peanutty Thai flavor. The flavor in this is best when fresh, it looses a lot overnight.
- While you are heating the water for cooking the pasta, prep veggies.
- Follow directions on package for cooking pasta.
- While pasta is cooking, make sauce.
- Steam or stir fry veggies, if needed.
- When pasta is done, and rinsed with cool water, combine with veggies and toss with sauce.
- Serve room temperature or cold. Enjoy!
My goodness but this was tasty! The sauce is just wonderful. I actually used exactly the veggies mentioned, carrot, zucchini and cabbage, and doubled the amount of red pepper flakes (we like it hot!). The serving sizes are very generous - made more like 6 servings for me. :-) Thank you for a great recipe, will definitely get made again!