1/1 Photo of Asian Noodle Salad
From the Nourishing Gourmet, this has a good peanutty Thai flavor. The flavor in this is best when fresh, it looses a lot overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1While you are heating the water for cooking the pasta, prep veggies.
- 2Follow directions on package for cooking pasta.
- 3While pasta is cooking, make sauce.
- 4Steam or stir fry veggies, if needed.
- 5When pasta is done, and rinsed with cool water, combine with veggies and toss with sauce.
- 6Serve room temperature or cold. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.6
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1273.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 10.2 g