Recipe by MoreWithLessMom
From the Nourishing Gourmet, this has a good peanutty Thai flavor. The flavor in this is best when fresh, it looses a lot overnight.
Top Review by stormylee
My goodness but this was tasty! The sauce is just wonderful. I actually used exactly the veggies mentioned, carrot, zucchini and cabbage, and doubled the amount of red pepper flakes (we like it hot!). The serving sizes are very generous - made more like 6 servings for me. :-) Thank you for a great recipe, will definitely get made again!
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 3 -4 cups thinly shredded veggies such as carrots, zucchini, cabbage
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger (preferably fresh)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- While you are heating the water for cooking the pasta, prep veggies.
- Follow directions on package for cooking pasta.
- While pasta is cooking, make sauce.
- Steam or stir fry veggies, if needed.
- When pasta is done, and rinsed with cool water, combine with veggies and toss with sauce.
- Serve room temperature or cold. Enjoy!