Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Women's Health Magazine. I usually double this recipe for my husband and myself for a nice light lunch.
- 1⁄4 lb lean ground turkey, or
- 85 g flaked light tuna, drained (1/2 can)
- 1⁄2 cup white mushroom, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup frozen edamame
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons scallions, sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free tamari soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- In a nonstick skillet coated with oil, saute first three ingredients for 5 minutes.
- Add edamame and heat through.
- Scoop mixture into ramekin and serve along lettuce pieces on a plate.
- Drizzle with sauce. Alternatively, add sauce ingredients to pan with mixture and heat through.