Prep 5 mins
Cook 14 mins
I got this recipe from my cooking teacher in 6th grade and i loved it and so did my family.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup assorted frozen vegetables (or fresh)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1.Boil ramen noodles for 3 minuets, or until softened, WITHOUT flavor packets. Reserve the flavor packets Drain noodles. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
- 2.Heat 1 tsp oil in a medium skillet. scramble eggs in a bowl. cook and stir in hot oil until firm. remove to clean bowl.
- 3.heat 1 tsp of oil and add vegetables. cook for 3 minuets over medium heat until tender and heated. add to the cooked eggs.
- 4.add remaning vegetable oil in skillet. add noodles and fry for 3 minuets over medium heat, turning regularly.
- 5. add vegetables, eggs, ONE packet of ramen seasoning packets,and soy sauce. continue cooking for another 3 minuets, turning frequently.