- 1 English cucumber, 1/4 inch sliced
- 12 hot house tomatoes, slice
- 1 sweet onion, 1/4 sliced
- 1 leaf Thai basil
- 1 ounce Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce, three crab brand
- 1 teaspoon dried red chili pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cucumber, tomatoes, onion and basil into a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Mix the pack of Italian seasoning mix, cider vinegar, oil, water, fish sauce and chilies combine and let the dressing stand for 10 minutes and pour into the cucumber mixture and blend together and place into the refrigerator overnight.