Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was featured in an email today from the www.sparkrecipes.com website. "The fruit that tops this salad helps to make an already healthy dish packed with even more vitamins."
- 2 cups cooked chicken, skin removed, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 mandarin orange, divided into sections (or a tangerine)
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat asian-style dressing (or Oriental-style salad dressing)
- 1 dash black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cabbage, mushrooms, carrots, cilantro, cucumber and dressing. Toss well.
- Top with green onions and tangerine sections. Pepper to taste.