Recipe by Creamcheese5
This is an unusual salad but very tasty.
Top Review by Marsha D.
Made this today for my lunch. I omitted the cilantro since I don't care for it and I used recipe#23367 for the dressing. This was a nice change using cabbage instead of lettuce for a lite salad. Made for the Lite and Low recipe event. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, skin removed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium orange, divided into sections
- 1⁄2 cup asian-style dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper