This is an unusual salad but very tasty.
Make and share this Asian Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, skin removed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium orange, divided into sections
- 1⁄2 cup asian-style dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cabbage, mushrooms, carrots, cilantro, cucumber, and dressing. Toss well.
- Top with green onions and tangerine. Add pepper to taste.