Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The fruit that tops this salad helps to make an already healthy dish packed with even more vitamins!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, skin removed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 mandarin oranges or 1 tangerine, divided into sections
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat asian-style salad dressing or 1⁄2 cup nonfat oriental-style salad dressing
- black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cabbage, mushrooms, carrots, cilantro, cucumber, and dressing. Toss well.
- Top with green onions and orange sections. Pepper to taste.
- Serves 4.