This is a very popular sort of fast food that is common in Pakistan and India. It's really good for people who love spicy flavors and is simple to make. There is no need for an outside grill, just use an elecrtic grill like a George Foreman and it's just as good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add soy sauce, serrano chilis, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, & turmeric powder in the blender or food processor. Grind it up into a paste for about one minute.
- 2Pour the paste in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Add the ground beef to the paste and mix it in as thoroughly and evenly as possible. The meat will take on a brown color from the paste mix.
- 4Turn on the electric grill and let it heat up for about five minutes. While it is heating, take the meat and roll out little sausages. 1 lb of beef should make about one dozen little tikka sausages.
- 5When the grill is preheated and ready, place the tikka sausages on it. Let it cook on the grill for about 7 minutes or long enough for the tikka to cook completely.
- 6Place the tikka in a casserole dish with a lid to keep it hot, or serve it immediately.
- 7Use the cup of yogurt as a dip for the tikka. Toasted bread, roti, or any flat bread goes well with tikka. You can use not only yogurt, but ketchup and other dressings as dipping sauces.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Beef Tikka
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.6
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 1188.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 24.5 g