Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This easy recipe has been a staple of mine all through college
- 4 boneless salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional) or 1 teaspoon lime juice (optional)
- fresh grated gingerroot (optional)
- Mix hoisin sauce, orange marmalade, citrus juice, and ginger and pour on top of salmon fillets.
- Marinade for about an hour.
- Using grill pan, grill on high for 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with roasted veggies (I like asparagus personally).
This is really tasty, I used a grapefruit marmalade and baked in the oven in a foil wrap instead of grilling. Very moist and easy to put together.