- 2 lbs asparagus (trimmed)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (toasted)
- 1⁄4 cup cashews (toasted)
- 1 scallion (thinly sliced diagonally)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet or wok until very hot.
- Add the asparagus and cook over medium stirring frequently for 4 or 5 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Add the soy sauce, sesame seeds, and cashews and cook over medium-high heat for another 3 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with the scallion and serve.