Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I just found this on a website called Tuscanrecipes.com. It's got many other recipes, and the person who organized this website is planning on submitting more recipes.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄3 cup grated asiago cheese or 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon grated asiago cheese or 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 2 thin french bread French baguettes, cut into 1/2 1/2-inch diagonal slices
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl, then spoon mixture into an oven proof dish. Sprinkle the top with the 1 Tbsp of grated cheese.
- 2.Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with the toasted bread.