Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 small fennel bulbs, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, halved, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely-grated lemon zest
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a large salad bowl, combine arugula, fennel, red pepper and pinenuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour over salad and toss well.