Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found in August 2007 Bon Appetit
- 2 large peaches, ripe
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup chives, finely chopped and fresh
- 12 cups arugula
- Was peaches, rubbing to remove fuzz. Cut in half; remove pits. Thinly slice peaches. Place slices in large bowl.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice to peach slices and toss.
- Whisk 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice and olive oil in small bowl. Whisk in cream, then chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add arugula to bowl with peaches. Add dressing and toss. Season with more salt and pepper if desired.