Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
Excellent with a variety of fish. Prep time includes 30-minute chilling.
Make and share this Artichoke Tartar Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 14 ounces artichoke bottoms
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon gherkin, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- Drain artichoke bottoms and dice them into small pieces.
- Place them in a bowl with the remaining ingredients and mix with a spoon until blended.
- Chill for 30 minutes before using.