A good one from the Vegetarian Times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 396.89 g can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 236.59 ml canned chick-peas, drained and rinsed
- 78.07 ml tahini
- 78.07 ml fresh parsley
- 1 medium garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 22.18-29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1To make artichoke spread, in food processor or blender combine all artichoke spread ingredients and 2 tablespoons water. Process until mixture is almost smooth but retains some texture and is slightly thicker than hummus. If necessary, add water by the teaspoonful to thin. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate if not using immediately.
- 2In medium bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, pepper, yogurt, parsley, onion and 2 teaspoons lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and mix well.
- 3In large skillet, warm each tortilla over medium heat just until soft and flexible, about 1 minute per side. Spread some artichoke mixture over each tortilla, leaving 1/2-inch border. Top with cabbage mixture, dividing equally. Fold up one or both ends of tortilla over filling, then roll each sandwich into bundle. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Hummus Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.6
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 637.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 12.9 g