Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
People usually rave about this one!
Make and share this Artichoke Heart Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Cut artichoke hearts into small pieces.
- Mix all ingredients together except paprika.
- Put into baking dish and sprinkle paprika on top for color.
- Bake at 350 degrees f for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with crackers or baguette thins.
We've been making this one for years and everyone loves it. Fresh garlic (2-4 cloves minced) is soooo much better than the garlic powder, and paprika doesn't really add much except for garnish. Garnish it with lots of chopped fresh parsley and it kicks it up to another level. I often add fresh herbs from my garden (savory, thyme, marjoram, etc.) but it's quite delicious without them, too.
We love it! Thanks!
This was really easy and everyone enjoyed it. I used half sour cream and half olive oil mayo. I also used two cloves of minced garlic instead of garlic powder. The paprika wasn't necessary. This is a nice, easy appetizer for any kind of gathering.