Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is so nice with a spaghetti dinner or just to nibble on. Put it on the buffet table next time you have quests and watch it disappear.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 8 ounces brick monterey jack cheese
- 12 ounces artichoke hearts
- 16 ounces sour cream
- garlic (to taste)
- parmesan cheese
- Drain and cut the artichoke hearts.
- Cut the jack cheese into small cubes.
- Mix the hearts, jack cheese and sour cream in a large bowl.
- Slice the loaf of french bread down the middle and take out the inside part.
- In a large skillet, heat the butter and garlic, then add the extracted bread and brown.
- Mix the bread in with the sour cream mixture and scoop into the french bread halves.
- Top with parmesan (or romano) cheese and bake for 20 to 30 minutes.