Recipe by TigerJo~
This recipe came from someone who gave a Pampered Chef party at a friend's house. Many of us have these four ingredients on hand. It's so good, even my neighbor's cat loves it.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup light mayonnaise (but regular is good too)
- 2 teaspoons garlic, pressed or minced (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Using a food processor, pulse all ingredients together until smooth.
- Turn into an approximately 4c oven-safe dish.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until it bubbles (it does not need to brown).
- Serve warm or chilled with crostini, crackers or crudite.