- 14 ounces canned artichoke hearts
- 4 ounces canned green chilies
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 clove fresh garlic or 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and finely chop the artichokes and green chilies.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Put dip in a greased 9" baking dish and bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until the top is browned.
- Garnish with black olives and/or chopped tomato.
- Serve with your favorite chips or raw vegetables.