Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious appetizer from my friend Connie.
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts (drained and cut up)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into a small casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 1/2 hour.
This is the best combination, great flavor and super easy. The flavor was delicate and drew you in. My SIL didn't care for it but his tastes are cheap hot dogs, pizza and venison covered in pepper. Everyone else thought it was great. The only change I would make the next time is to reduce the amount of mayonaise by at least a third. The oil left on the artichokes and the oil of the mozerella combined with the mayonaise did make it a little greasy. Definitely a keeper though.