Recipe by KariAnn
I am asked to bring this spread to gatherings all the time. It has become my signature dish! I do not even like articokes but this one I will eat. It is just SOOOO GOOD! I always bring a copy or two of the recipe because someone always asks for it.
- 8 ounces grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans artichoke hearts (rinsed, drained & quartered)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend first four ingredients.
- Fold in artichoke hearts.
- Pour into a glass pie plate.
- Bake at 325 for 35-45 minutes till hot& bubbly.
- Serve with crackers.
- I like to serve with club crackers.
- I also like to sprinkle with a LITTLE extra garlic powder right before I put it into the oven just because we LOVE garlic.