Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Canned artichokes with blue cheese butter dressing
- 15 ounces canned artichoke hearts
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese (to taste)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1⁄2 lime
- Drain artichokes, and fry in two tablespoons of butter until a bit dark, I like to fry these until some of the leaves are brown.
- Separately melt the rest of the butter, add the shallot and cook a bit 2 minutes, add garlic cook a bit more and then add blue cheese till it melts with the butter. Then add 1/4 lime and mix, add the artichokes and mix.
- Serve and lastly squeeze the other half of the lime on top. Enjoy.
Wow! Dangerous recipe because these are addicting and they're sooo easy to make, you can make them anytime! I made this as written and I think the sauce makes enough to use on 2 cans of the artichokes. I'll be making this often. Thanx!!!