Chef #1365024's Note:
For Mediterranean flavors, along with the health benefits of Mediterranean-style eating, prepare this fragrant and fiber-rich salad featuring canned cannellini beans and artichokes. Itâ€™s, dressed with a heart-healthy vinaigrette, made with olive oil, which is a great source of healthy oils.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (14 ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can artichokes, in water, drained and quartered
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shaved (optional)
- 1Preparation Time: Approximately 10 minutes.
- 3Put beans, artichokes and mint in a medium bowl. In a small bowl combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic and pepper; pour over beans and artichokes. Toss gently. To serve, top with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- 4Servings: 6.
- 5Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 190; Total fat 8g; Saturate fat 1g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 430mg; Carbohydrate 24g; Fiber 7g; Protein 7g;; Vitamin A 4%DV*; Vitamin C 10%DV; Calcium 4%DV; Iron 10%DV
- 6* Daily Value.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke-Bean Salad With Fresh Mint
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.3
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 47.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 14.3 g