Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 Boboli Thin Pizza Shell
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup red bell pepper, julienne cut
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (not in oil)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar mushrooms, sliced, drained
- 5 1⁄2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- to taste fresh cracked pepper
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet, simmer ingredients until tender.
- Place on boboli shell and top with cheese. Bake at directions on Boboli package.
This was a really easy meal, that took very little time, but yeilded a delicious gormet pizza that was gobbled up in minutes. I added a bit of extra garlic , but im a bit of a garlic freak!