Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A delicious and easy recipe. My family loves it.
- 3⁄4 lb monterey jack cheese
- 3 cups sour cream
- 2 cups green chilies, diced
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cut Jack cheese into strips.
- Mix together sour cream and chiles.
- Butter 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Layer rice, sour cream mixture and cheese strips; repeat finishing with rice on top.
- Bake, covered at 350 degrees for 1-1/2 hours.
- During last few minutes of baking, sprinkle with cheddar cheese.