2 hrs 29 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
This is a steak we buy at the local Mexican store and season it with beer and sazon and grill it along with the tortillas. Serve with beans, rice, and tortillas. Use your favorite beef to make these; we use Corona. Serve on warm tortillas with rice beans, and salsa verde!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs skirt steaks, pounded flat
- 10 (1/4 ounce) packets sazon seasoning with coriander and achiote, such as Goya
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 0.5 (12 fluid ounce) bottle Mexican beer (such as Corona)
- 1Sprinkle each piece of skirt steak with the sazon and white pepper. Stack the seasoned steaks in a deep dish as you season them. Pour the beer over the steaks. Cover the dish and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 2Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove the steaks from the dish and discard the marinade.
- 3Cook the skirt steaks on the prepared grill until they are very firm, hot, and gray in the center, 7 to 10 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arrachera (Skirt Steak Taco Filling)
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.4
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 98.2 mg
- Sodium 101.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 32.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: