Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Warning: This dish is so spicy, that you should not eat too much, as it will feel like eating yezvi berries (which is another recipe).
- 1 teaspoon thai red curry powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed extra flaming hot Cheetos cheese curls (optional)
- 1 tablespoon habanero juice
- 1 finely chopped jalapeno
- 1 boiled and finely chopped carrot
- 1⁄4 lb quinoa
- 1⁄4 lb spaghetti
- 1⁄4 lb brown rice
- Boil the quinoa, noodles, and rice.
- Put the things you boiled into a bowl.
- Add in the different juices.
- Put the carrot in the bowl.
- Add the curry rub and mix well.