Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Possum Pie is often joked about in AR, but in the Northwest part of the state, it shows up on dessert menus.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar.
- Pour into crust.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Whisk the milk, 1 tsp vanilla and pudding mixes for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Spoon pudding mix over pecans.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 C of the cookies.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Whip cream with 1 tsp vanilla.
- Spread over pie.
- Top with pecan halves and remaining cookie crumbs.