Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
Tastes like the real thing. Yummy and refreshing. Created by Todd Wilbur http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/
- 8 cups water
- 1 bag regular-size lipton green tea
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon american ginseng extract
- Heat water to boiling in a saucepan.
- Remove saucepan from heat, put the tea bag into the water, then let the tea steep, covered, for one hour.
- Place the sugar and honey in a large pitcher.
- Pour the steeped tea into the pitcher, stirring until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Chill before serving.
Really good... Used cranberry pom green tea bags and Splenda instead of sugar. Even the husband liked this combo, and he's not an iced tea drinker.
Excellent flavor and very close to the Arizona version. I used 2 tea bags, reduced the sugar and omitted the ginseng extract. This will be a regular feature in my fridge. My husband is addicted to the Arizona Green Teas.
Good tea! I omitted the sugar and used my regular Japanese ginseng extract.