1/1 Photo of Arizona Green Tea w Gingseng & Honey
Tastes like the real thing. Yummy and refreshing. Created by Todd Wilbur http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat water to boiling in a saucepan.
- 2Remove saucepan from heat, put the tea bag into the water, then let the tea steep, covered, for one hour.
- 3Place the sugar and honey in a large pitcher.
- 4Pour the steeped tea into the pitcher, stirring until all the sugar is dissolved.
- 5Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- 6Chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arizona Green Tea w Gingseng & Honey
Serving Size: 1 (2084 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 30.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 67.7 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: