Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from Arenella's restaurant and was published in the Chicago Tribune's Sunday Magazine. They are irresistable! Prep time does not include roasting peppers.
- Roast peppers and remove skin.
- Combine meats and cheeses.
- Stir in egg.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff peppers with mixture.
- Lay in shallow baking dish.
- Pour a small amount of oil over peppers.
- Bake at 375 til hot, about 10 minutes.
- Cool to warm before serving.