Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
Make the same as devilled eggs, use my Egg Spice Recipe to season the yolks.
- Hard Boil 10 eggs.
- Cool eggs before peeling by letting them sit in cold water for about 3-5 minutes.
- Peel eggs, Cut in half (the same as devilled eggs), scoop out yolks and place them in a separate bowl. place egwhites on a serving platter or plate.
- Mix Egg yolks with Miracle Whip To suit your own Taste (About 3 Tbsp). Season with 10 small pinches of my egg spice, 1 pinch for each egg.
- Scoop mixture into egg whites (same as devilled eggs).
- Add a sprinkle of Spanish (Hot) Paprika with a sprig of fresh Parsley and/or Parmesan cheese on top is optional.