Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a copycat recipe that tastes just like Arby's Jamocha Shake. I changed the recipe to make it lower in fat. Using Dreyers Fat Free Ice Cream, you cannot tell the difference. There is less than 1 G fat per serving.
- 1 cup cold coffee
- 1⁄2 cup milk, fat-free
- 3 tablespoons Equal sugar substitute (or Splenda)
- 3 cups fat-free vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons hershey's light chocolate syrup
- Combine coffee, milk, and sugar in a blender and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds until sugar is dissolved.
- Add ice cream, and chocolate syrup, then blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Makes 2 shakes.
- Note: You can make this recipe, and freeze half for later if you wish.
This is fabulous Karen. I had this slurpped down b/f I knew it. Serves 2??? Nahh.....all was for me, me, me!!! Thanks for posting this copy-cat of a favorite of mine. Made for Cook-Book-Tag~!
YUM! Just what I was craving. Thanks for posting.
The calories are way offon this. It's ateast 300 caloies per serving if it yields two. 1/2 cup of the lowest calorie ice cream is 80 calories. this uses 3 cups.