Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
It may be called Arabian Nights but this is a pleasure at any time of the day or night. This may be served hot or cold. Brew time not included.
- 8 ounces brewed chocolate almond flavored coffee
- 1⁄2-1 ounce Amarula cream liqueur
- sugar or Splenda sugar substitute
- whipped cream
- chocolate-covered almonds
- Brew a top quality chocolate almond flavored coffee.
- Let coffee chill if you wish to have this cold.
- Place in a coffee glass.
- Add Amarula.
- Sweeten to taste.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate almond.
- Serve at once.
This is a wonderful treat. I served this over ice because it was really hot today and we all thought it was great! Thanks Annacia!
DEEELISH!!! I love the combination of chocolate almond coffee and the Amarula - just devine!!! Will make this for my MIL and MOM SOON as they will LOVE it!! Thanks for a great little coffee nudge, Annacia - I love these!! ZWT3.
MMMM...Just made this for our after dinner treat. Yummy. I think I used a little more Amarula than called for(I LOVE Amarula and I am not even a drinker). I am so sad though cause I used the last of my Amarula. It is a good thing that this is a great drink. Made for ZWT 07