Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
A yummy sticky appetizer. The kids love these.
- 3 lbs chicken drummettes
- 1 cup apricot jam
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger powder
- Bake drumettes on a foil lined tray for 30 minutes at 350.
- Mix jam, vinegar, soya and spices into a bowl.
- Microwave until warm so it spreads easier.
- Brush over chicken, continue to turn and brush with sauce every 2 minutes for 20 minutesor till tender.
I'm making these for New Years party... They look great! Thanks!