Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
For a flavorful drink, chopped apricots are marinated in white wine, brandy, and sugar, for several weeks. This is a special drink to be served at Christmas or other festive get-togethers. The 1 to 4 weeks it takes to make this, is not listed below. The left-over apricots can be used for cake fillings.
- In a food processor, proces apricots until finely chopped.
- Place apricots in a non-metal container.
- Stir in wine, sugar, and brandy.
- Cover and allow to stand at room temperature 1 to 4 weeks.
- Strain wine and pour into gift bottles.