Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a fantastic cake! Easy to make and Very moist.
- Glaze: 1 cup powdered sugar Juice of one lemon Combine cake mix, sugar, nectar and oil in large mixing bowl.
- Beat for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 egg at a time, beating after each.
- Pour batter into greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 325* for 1 hour or until done.
- Cool right side up 5 minutes then remove from pan.
- Mix 1 cup powdered sugar and the juice of one lemon.
- Pour over cake while still warm to make a glaze over top and drizzle down sides.
I have made this cake several times now- it always comes out moist and delicious. I have used apricot nectar and also subbed with homemade apricot syrup (deleting the sugar) I also added a dollop of sour cream. Always tasty
This cake is very yummy and delicious. We always make this for summer birthdays!!
This is such a moist, refreshing cake. I fixed it 2 days after thanksgiving as a break from the spicier pies, the never-ending supply of chocolate desserts. I added the grated rind of half a lemon to the glaze for extra kick of lemon. Thanks for sharing this Christine.