Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
I had some leftover apricot nectar so thought I would use it in my porridge, I added the lemon as I have very generous lemon tree & I love it.
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup apricot nectar
- 1⁄8 cup dried fruit, chopped (I used a mixture of apricots & raisins)
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, finely grated
- vanilla yogurt, to serve
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl & then microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir and then return to microwave for a further 30 seconds.
- Top with vanilla yoghurt to serve.
Refreshingly unusual oatmeal, this tastes absolutely delightful! I used apricots and golden raisins. Great even without yogurt. A lovely light, sweet breakfast- definitely a keeper. Thanks Mandy.