Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Source: California Fresh Apricot Council. You can use skimmed evaporated milk and low-fat yougurt if you wish. Churning time not included. I believe you could use fresh peaches for this with peach nectar. Or even some of the tropical fruits.
- Combine milk and gelatin in large saucepan.
- Heat, stirring often, until gelatin dissolves.
- Add sugar; heat until it dissolves.
- Using a wire whisk, stir in apricots, nectar, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker; freeze according to manufacturer's directions.