Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe from the Apricot Producers of California. Leave the alcohol out for a family treat everyone can enjoy.
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) cancalifornia apricots in syrup, undrained
- 6 tablespoons frozen pineapple concentrate
- 6 tablespoons frozen coconut milk or 6 tablespoons canned creme de coconut
- 3 ounces light rum
- 1 ounce light Creme de Cacao
- 10 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Whirl until smooth and blended.
Made for PAC, Spring 07 ~ No alcohol used in my version of this drink! However, I did put the apricots & syrup in a freezable container & froze it before using! Then instead of the ice cubes I added maybe, about, perhaps 1/3 cup of water instead of the ice cubes, & the resulting drink was...OUTSTANDING! Something even the kids could drink! Again, thanks to a 'young' daughter of mine from PAC [Now just how did you manage to come up with an alcohol-optional drink, as young a little squirt as you are!] Thanks, Brenda, for sharing!